Spanish Association of Pseudohypoparathyroidism
Meet the Spanish Support Association for the study of Pseudohypoparathyroidism and related disorders (AEPHP)
The Spanish Association of Pseudohypoparathyroidism (AEPHP) is a non-profit association comprised of family and people living with pseudohypoparathyroidism (PHP) and related disorders, as well as individuals sharing the objectives of the group.
According to our Statutes, our main aims are:
- To be a meeting point for people living with pseudohypoparathyroidism and related disorders, their parents and loved ones
- To offer integral support to people with PHP and related disorders and to their family
- To spread accurate and confirmed clinical information regarding PHP and related disorders, mainly focused on its correct diagnosis, treatment, and management.
- To promote the appropriate lifestyle and therapy to improve the quality of life of people living with PHP and related disorders and their families.
- Search for public and/or private fundings to support research on PHP.
If you want to collaborate with the Spanish Association of Pseudohypoparathyroidism (AEPHP) to make it visible and to increase research on these diseases, you can DONATE, disseminate our work, or if you are suffering any of these disorders, you can become a member. Together we will get that pseudohypoparathyroidism and related disorders became less rare diseases making them easier to diagnose and manage!